Monday, April 18, 2011

What's in a name?


I have been faithfully practicing yoga for over a year now. It's something that I began to explore and found it was one those things that once added to my life almost immediately felt like home. When you feel out of place and on the fringe in life, it is an amazing experience to have that perception flipped on its end with just a few life changes. I have finally stopped fighting those elements of myself and begun to embrace them. So what if I am a 27 year old eccentric?  At least I feel at home in my own body.  I like to think of it as endearing eccentricities-- rather than disturbing.

Anyhow, the term Pada Hastasana is a term which means something along the lines of "hands to feet pose". Marrying my love of yoga with my interest in TTWD-- it seemed like the perfect personal association for a blog when I was returning to the blogosphere.

No comments: